This post is less a recipe and more instructions for assembly since this toast was so easy and so straight forward.
Have any of you guys ever done Blogilates or Pop Pilates? I think I’ve gotten kind of addicted to them. Cassey Ho is so upbeat and happy all the time and the music is just so fun. I think there’s a lot of messages in the videos about bikini bodies and looking good for a certain dress or whatever, but there’s also good ones about “sculpting your best body, no matter what that looks like” that make me less frustrated. I’m a big believer that a bikini body is any body that has a bikini on it, regardless of size or shape. She’s also really taking a stand against body shaming, which is something I think needs to be focused on more. While I could never follow her meal plans (but if that works for you, then go ahead), I do love that she plans out all the workouts for the month and all I have to do is follow along and get my butt kicked.
This recipe serves 1 person, and is great for an easy breakfast, light lunch, dinner, or whatever meal you need it for. I made it for lunch the other day, without planning on putting it on the blog, but it looked so nice on the blue plate and was so tasty that I figure it needed to make an appearance. And then I made it again this morning and ate it for breakfast.
- 1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread
- 1/2 tbsp herb and garlic light cream cheese
- 6-9 thin slices of cucumber (depends how big your toast and cucumber are)
- 1/4 tsp margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- In the meantime, fry the egg using the least amount of margarine or butter possible.
- When the bread is done toasting, spread it with the cream cheese and top with the cucumber slices.
- Top with the egg and chow down.